ACCESS TO THE “PLATAFORMA SOLAR DE ALMERÍA”
DEFINITION OF THE CRITERIA AND SCORES FOR EACH CRITERIA
There is one criterion to be evaluated by the Facility Manager of the selected installation, which includes three different aspects:
- the feasibility of the project to be successfully conducted with the ICTS-PSA service providing installation;
- the availability of required technologies and expertise at the ICTS-PSA; and
- the availability of possible required supporting laboratory for the project.
Facility Managers should take into account technical problems, risks and related cost.
There are three criteria to be evaluated by the Evaluation Committee. They are each scored out of 5, three being the threshold for each of the criteria:
- The scientific excellence (originality and innovation) /5
- The overall technical quality of the project /5
- The qualifications and complementarity of the Research Team /5
Upon completion of the Access, the User must undertake to complete the Access Summary Report including the outcomes of the research stay, and submit it to the Facility Manager.
The applicant must commit him/herself to publish a scientific publication of the work performed and the results obtained, provided that it does not compromise any of the parties, and access to the facility has been funded entirely by a national or international project, or it has been funded in part by the PSA.